Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Etsy


Well I just love Etsy since I discovered it. Great place to spend a lot of money or just do a lot of oooing and aaaaing at the wonderful creations. Yes Etsy can be expensive but when you think about the work and time that goes into the creations well its usually well worth it. I opened my shop back up a couple weeks ago and recieved my first order last week! I worked with her for a few days to find out what exactly she wanted. Because in my shop its all custom made to your needs. I only have a few items listed because thats what I have done in the past. But if I had endless money then I would make all the ideas that float in my head! :) Its an amazing feeling making that awesome first sale. Customer was very happy about her product to give to her soon to be grand baby! So hopefully there will be more sales to come!

I also needed to get new lamps for our bedroom. We changed our bedding and our cute lamps no longer matched. I was upset at the idea of buying new lamps because they are expensive. So I did a little pinterest researching and discovered how to recover lamps. So I thought I will give it a try. I found some fabric that would match and bought spray adhesive and $5 later I have 2 new lamps! It was very easy to do and very happy I do not have to buy new lamps.
Before

After

Pin It

1 comment: