Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Messy Monday: Take 4

Today we played with "rainbow worms"! Also known as colored spaghetti noodles. Well it was much more gross than I expected. Messy I can handle but this was a giant sticky mess. J at first looked at me like, what do you want me to do? Indy went food!!! So I was fighting Indy off to keep him from eating. Jack of course loved it because he's a boy and sticky mess is right up his alley. He took it all out and put back in. Then threw it this way and that. Had it in his hair and on the walls. The sheet was no helps at all, because it stuck to that too. By the time we were done it was all over him, the floor, the walls, me and the dog (who did manage to sneak a few noodles). So for the fact of making a mess rainbow worms are right on target. So messy that I couldn't sweep it, it stuck to the floors. I had to pick each glob up, not so much fun.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment