Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

No Girls Allowed

My mom is amazing! You give her an idea and she puts her mind to work and can create it.I came accross the idea to make Jman his own fort. I remember as a kid making a fort with my brother to hide in and do who knows what. So my mom and I went shopping and my contribution to this project is buying the material and that is it. She is so talented and figured this all out herself without a pattern. I always remember my mom sewing as a kid. She could create anything and it is still true today.  
We have a picture of me and my mom like this.

Oops :)


The finished project! Like I said she is amazing!!


Jman sadly was napping when she finished so she didn't get to see his first reactions. Jman has his fort and there is only one rule "No Girls Allowed, except Mom." I look forward to the many adventures we will have in his fort. Watching him use his imagination and create his own stories and memories. 
 Jman already loves it.Here are some customer appreciation photos.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I think I'm going to make one for my classroom. Since my classroom is the smallest Kindergarten classroom I won't be able to have centers I have to do mobile centers and I think this one would make a great one! Thanks for the idea!! (wished I had one when I was Jacks age)

    ReplyDelete