2. Discovery Bottles - Water bottles filled with various items for them to turn, shake and look at.
5. Lacing Cards - Use string or shoe lace to lace through the holes. Great for fine motor skills.
8. Popsicle Stick Puzzles - A picture was modge podges onto popsicle sticks, creating an easy to work puzzle for those little hands.
9. Number Match Wheel - Match the number with clothes pins.
10. Pool Noodle Stringing - or I call it Poodle stringing :) - string the noodle rings onto the string. They also make great stacking towers.
11. Pasta Sorting - Child sorts pasta by color, also could be sorted by shape, or count into the cups, and she also made it so you can string it as a necklace.
12. Color Shades Sorting - Child sorts the various shades of color together. Love how this helps them see blue can be many ways :)
13. Race Tracks - Jman will love this. Trace the race track with cars. There are 4 different tracks to practice. And you can learn your shapes!
Thanks again for all your hard work for the swap. Hope all your little ones love the activities as much as Jman.Pin It