Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Messy Monday: Take 2

So this week's messy Monday was shaving cream painting.  A little food coloring in some shaving cream. Put the kid in the tub and have at it. Please excuse the diaper pictures. I for one hate diaper or naked baby pictures. But we couldn't really do this activity in our clothes.
Took a couple minutes to get into it. J didn't know what to do with it. Of course Indy had to check out what he was missing. Probably was more concerned if one of his toys was in the tub.
Once J man got into he made quite the mess. He had fun putting it all over the tub and and himself. It kept him occupied for a good 30 minutes. And bonus for him it turned into a bath. I think that this will definitely be a repeat activity. I'm sure he will get a little more creative as he plays more. Next time I might not color it, since he's not really "painting" yet but playing. So save the colors for when he's older.
I didn't know how much he loved it until I put the pan in the sink to wash and he burst into tears. He kept running to the sink and pointing . That's my cue that we will be doing this again.



Today was fun at Sea World day and tomorrow we will be packing for Jman's first trip to the beach. I'm so excited to see him experience this adventure!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment