Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 11: Downtown lights

Last night we bundled up and headed downtown for a tradition that Kevin and I have done every year. A night of lights on the river walk. I waited until it was cold because there's not much Christmas feel if you're in shorts. Jman was so excited from the moment I said we would see lights. The whole time in the car he was asking for "lights?"

The river walk was not crowded so it was nice. Jack enjoyed the lights, next year we may try the river barge. One of my favorite Christmas's was when my whole family rode the barge at Christmas. Although I am a native of San Antonio and not a tourist at all I like the barge. I do know all the answers they ask. :) So downtown walk was a good night out. (Don't worry Grace were happy to go again!)









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment