Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 4 and Day 5


Day 4 - Sensory Christmas Shaving Cream Fun- Today we played in red, green and white shaving cream and painted the bath tub while jamming to Christmas songs. He had a blast today and wanted me to help him paint :) (sorry for diaper pics)




We also dropped our donataions off at the church.
 
 
Day 5: Volunteer and help others. I've been wanting to find volunteer opportunities for us to do so I thought why not start with the obvious, our church. I LOVE our children's ministry and have helped off and on since college. They have helped me grow in many ways. They are more than just the people that plan activities for Jman. They are very special to me. So I emailed figuring this time of year they need help. Actually I know they always need help. Must do this more often. So the past two days I've been cutting 300 ovals and 150 sheep heads! :) Certainly brought me back to my days of preparing for centers the past 7 years. This was a volunteer opportunity for me but J liked it as well. We will start looking for more things we can do together.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment