Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Sweetness of a baby



Reed is already a month old. It seems like yesterday he was trying to stick his foot out my side and keeping me awake all night. Oh ok that last part he still does. I forgot how sweet a newborn is. They are so tiny, their precious fingers and toes, the big, beautiful, blue eyes, the smell of his head, the way he curls up in a ball. He is just so sweet. I absolutley adore this sweet baby. He's already kept us on our toes with weight issues and possible heart murmur. But at one month old he is in the clear on both. I am so incredibly blessed with two amazing boys. I am loving each minute watching this precious baby sleep or how he already is looking around taking the world in. I love his interactions with his big brother and the sweet moments he kisses him on the head. Reed loves to be held and slump into a little ball. I call him my snuggle bear. I look forward to watching him grow and learn but I am soaking every minute of his sweet baby moments.

To my Reed "I'll eat you up, I love you so!"







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment