Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

The Calm of the Storm

I love my little boy. He is the happiest, busiest guy I've ever met. He brings me more joy than I ever imagined. I really don't know what I did to be blessed this much. Our day consists of him running non stop, with about an hour nap in there. He would live outside if I would let him. I love how he has his set routines and as soon as he wake up he says "books books" and hands me his Bible to read a story. I love that he thinks he wants to watch TV and then sits still about 5 minutes for It. He is constantly busy working at something. Whether its finding yet another acorn inside, trying to screw things into the wall, wash dishes or hugging his bear. I wish I could see his thoughts because I know they are grand. He runs from toy to toy and back. He's beginning to make sound effects and mix his toys and create things. He is always covered in dirt even after a bath. It just always there. And somewhere amongst the running and full day of action, he stops and runs and hugs me. He takes a break from his busy mind and feet and expresses his love. Sometimes its one hug and he's off, sometimes its multiple hugs, or sometimes its snuggles. He is always sweet and kind but he takes the time to show it. It makes me so happy to see all these sides of his personality developing. And of course makes me melt that he wants to hug his momma. I love seeing that he is strong, smart, sweet, loving and funny. Here's to hoping Jman continues to grow into someone amazing and someone God will be proud of. Jack was a gift to me and the greatest gift I can give back is to raise Jack to be someone that brings glory to God.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment