Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Brotherly Love



I am on cloud nine right now soaking in all the love and cuteness around here. Reed is absolutely perfect and I am so in love. 

What really is making my heart full with joy is watching Jman with his brother. I knew he would be a great brother. He has such a sweet and caring heart. But he really loves this little baby. Right away at the hospital he knew we were family and would ask to see mommy, daddy and baby. We brought him home and he asks to help. He helps feed his bottle, he watches over him everything we do.  He asks for the baby every morning. This morning Reed was in his room when Jman got up and he said "oh No the baby is gone". He asks to hold him. He knows to get a pillow to put in his lap. He kisses his head oh so sweetly. He shares his toys with him. I find cars in his bed. I can't wait to see these two grow up together and form a life long bond. I hope for them they are buddies for life. 

It makes me overflow with joy to watch my family. I have 3 amazing guys in my life. God has blessed me more than I deserve. These boys have an amazing daddy who would fly to the moon for them. I have two amazing sons that make me so proud. And they are both so darn cute. Life is good. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment