Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

How much love can one heart handle?

I will need to change my blog name to "Raising Superheroes" because baby 2 is a boy!! Finding out Jman was a boy was a dream come true. And now hearing "Cappie" is a boy, I think my heart will explode. I have never been a girly girl. I had two big brothers and played baby dolls as much as I played GI Joes. I had skinned knees more often than not and was usually found outside. So honestly, the idea of raising a girl scares me! I know I could do it, and would love her to pieces and as my mom said "it would be cute to have a little Crystal running around". A little girl yes would be cute, but I can't do big giant bows, or the tutus, and playing princesses all the time is not for me. So I must say I'm a little more excited than I thought I would be to having another little boy. I really didn't think I had a preference this time, but God knows best and he gives us what he has planned. And although I hear it in people's tone "oh a boy" when I told them, which I don't get because the only people it should matter to live in my house. I am excited. Girls are cute and maybe one day we will have one but for now it's boys club around here.

Quite possibly the excitement may be from knowing at all. I was so worried up until now, worried about having 2 kids, and all those silly mommy worries. Now I know it's a boy, I can picture our family a little clearer. And my heart feels like its busting and I haven't even met him yet. I wondered how love grows with next child and obviously it bursts! I can see it now Two boys who will have me forever wrapped around their fingers, covered in dirt and wrestling, skinned knees, kicking balls, eating us out of house and home, and Kevin and I running right along side of them. I will be needing a paying job just to feed these boys. Haha.

Rman we cant wait to meet you and have you join our family. If my new little man is anything like Jman I would have a dozen!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment